Sunday, April 3, 2011

I made something pretty…

Have you ever seen something that looked so delicious that you needed to taste it right away?

Was that thing covered in rainbow sprinkles? (OK, maybe that’s just me).

The other day I came across a recipe for Cake Batter Chocolate Bark – sounds good, tastes better.



I’ve never been a big fan of bark-type candy, but that’s because it is usually coated with peppermint (can’t do chocolate and mint – my taste buds forbid it). But this calls for a lovely blend of chocolates (I used milk instead of dark chocolate), covered by a dusting of the prettiest sprinkles ever. I would eat just about anything covered in rainbow sprinkles…always honoring my inner 6-year old!





Just a simple but perfect treat for snuggling up on the couch with a good movie and a snoozy little dog. I had my taste, and I’m totally satisfied. I don’t want to have this lingering in my refrigerator, so the rest will be gifted to friends. Cake Batter Chocolate Bark is too good to keep to myself!

PS – Cake Batter Chocolate Bark recipe courtesy of Jessica at How Sweet Eats. Thanks to the ladies at Whoopie Cookie for pointing me in this delicious direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment