Friday, April 15, 2011

Busy

I haven't been able to keep up with my usual blog reading for the past few days, and I definitely haven't been able to check in here.  Anyway, here is a quick update of what I've been up to.

There has been an awful lot of this:

Actual desk: I don't always use three different devices simultaneously...but sometimes I do

And maybe a little bit of this:

I try very hard not to cry about work, but this week has been super frustrating
And then today there was an awful lot of this:

I did a solid 7.5 hours today -- very grateful for my iPad and a fun co-worker to pass the time

My destination:



And finally, I am back home. This evening brought some quality time with...



and




TGIF! Get ready to do the Friday dance everyone -- the end of the week is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment