Monday, March 14, 2011

ABCs of Me

 A  Age: 32
 B  Bed Size: Queen; space in my apartment is at a premium, but I managed to just squeeze it in. I love my sleep!
 C  Chore You Hate: Dealing with the recycling; I love Mother Nature! I just hate all of the sorting, tying up, etc.
 D  Dogs?: Yes!! Audrey the Dog; miniature dachshund, age 3

Oh, who's the good little puppy?!
 E  Essential Start Your Day Item: Audrey sleeps in her crate at night, and when she wakes up the first thing she does is give me a hug. It is lovely.
 F  Favorite Color: Pink. I try to do it tastefully (you do consider a pink tinsel Christmas tree tasteful, yes?)
 G  Gold or Silver?:  Both. LOVE metallics.
 H  Height: 5'9"
 I  Instruments You Play: Saxophone (through high school); played the piano a little as a youngster, I hope one day I might take lessons again
 J  Job title: I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Most of my career I have worked in nonprofit fundraising. Right now my title is Manager of Client Development, East Coast at Execu-suck, Inc. I hope you won't judge me by my lame-o job
 K Kids: Nope, but hopefully one day!
 L  Live: Brooklyn, NY 
  Mom's Name: Loriann (my grandparents names combined -- Grandpa Lori, Grandma Ann)
 N  Nicknames: Ali, Ali-gator, Snow White
 O  Overnight Hospital Stays? 4, all in my youth: 9 -- tonsillectomy; 10 -- skull fracture (wear a bike helmet, kids!); 13 -- knee surgeries (L and R)
 P   Pet Peeve:  Prejudice; intolerance; people walking slowly
  Quote from a Movie:  "I love smiling, smiling's the best!" "Buddy the Elf, what's you're favorite color?" Pretty much anything from Elf. LOVE that movie.
 R  Right or Left Handed? Lefty
 S  Siblings: Little bother, er, brother (just barely -- we're Irish twins)
  Time You Wake Up? Plead the Fifth. OK fine, normally it is around 8am that I drag myself out of bed -- I have to be at work at 9am, so...
  Underwear: Um, yes please. I like boy shorts
 V  Vegetable You Dislike: Creamed spinach (took me a while to think of one -- I like lots of veggies!)
 W What Makes You Run Late: I can't lie, it is almost always my own fault; it doesn't help that I live far from the subway, and also that the MTA is constantly messing with service
 X  X-Rays You've Had Done:  A bunch -- feet, ankles, knees, a hand or two, teeth, chest; oddly, I've never actually broken a bone (except for that skull fracture)
 Y  Yummy Food You Make: Chicken cutlets, stir-frys, banana pudding
 Z  Zoo, Favorite Animal: Penguins; baby anything

...and now you know everything about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment